Awards & Accolades
- 2021 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2021 - US News
- 2021 Ranked #17 Hotel in Florida for 2021 - US News
- 2020 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2020 - US News
- 2019 Rated the #13 hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2018 Rated the #6 hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2018 Rated #1 Key West Hotel by Fodor's Travel
- 2018 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2018 - US News
- 2018 Rated 4 Diamonds by AAA (one of only two properties in Key West)
- 2017 Ranked #1 hotel and #1 resort in Key West by US News
- 2016 Property of the Year from the Key West Lodging Association
- 2015 Traveler's Hall of Fame Award from TripAdvisor
- 2015 Insiders' Select Award from Expedia
- 2015 Award of Excellence from Booking.com
- #1 Rated Resort in the Florida Keys by Booking.com
- Top 5 Rated Resort in Key West by TripAdvisor
- #1 Rated Key West Resort on Yelp
By submitting this form, you consent to share the review along with your name on the site. We do not sell personal data to third parties. Your email address will not be made public but maybe used by us for communication purposes. If you are below 16 years of age, you are required to obtain prior permission from your legal guardian(s). If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.
|Guest •||August 08, 2022|
Great hotel. Full relaxation ...
Great hotel. Full relaxation and awesome air conditioning in the Villas. Fully equipped and really good cleaning services. Pool area is cozy and sun protected. Free slush drinks for the kids and towel service. Walking distance to the southernmost point of the USA.
|Guest •||July 15, 2022|
I had an absolute ...
I had an absolute wonderful stay here, very clean and very friendly staff. Santa Maria also has a convenient location with a wonderful bar across the street, a corner store with a cafe & Duval St is just a quick walk away! At the end of my trip was my birthday and they helped me celebrate it with cupcakes. Thank you Santa Maria staff!
|Guest •||July 11, 2022|
Our stay was a ...
Our stay was a condo separately owned within the resort, but not directly affiliated with them. We’ve loved staying here! The staff keep the grounds very well manicured and the pool is in great shape. Easy access to Duval street with good parking options (one space in the lot, free street parking nearby). I can’t speak to the lobby or resort staff, but everything has been great.
|Guest •||June 26, 2022|
This is the place ...
This is the place to go. Everytime. There is quite literally no contest. Let me explain: got into my room, which was impeccably clean and large (did get the larger rooms, but I digress), went down to the pull, where upon sitting down, someone opened our umbrella for four seats, after swimming, we treated ourselves to the unlimited drinks, which include slushies for the little ones, at the bar. To put the incredible cherry on top? The service people came by at around seven, placed four muffins, ice cream, and also placed chocolates on our pillows and promptly left. This service continued indefinitely through your stay. Guys, any place that takes quite literally anything bad out of renting a room for a vacation is hands down the best place to go, case in point
|Guest •||June 25, 2022|
Amazing service. Great ...
Amazing service. Great concierge. The pool experience is fun and relaxing. Complementary water, fruit and slushes at the pool bar. Very clean. Comfortable beds, pillows and rooms. Very nice kitchen! Turn down service is phenomenal and really special