Awards & Accolades
- 2020 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2020 - US News
- 2019 Rated the #13 hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2018 Rated the #6 hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2018 Rated #1 Key West Hotel by Fodor's Travel
- 2018 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2018 - US News
- 2018 Rated 4 Diamonds by AAA (one of only two properties in Key West)
- 2017 Ranked #1 hotel and #1 resort in Key West by US News
- 2016 Property of the Year from the Key West Lodging Association
- 2015 Traveler's Hall of Fame Award from TripAdvisor
- 2015 Insiders' Select Award from Expedia
- 2015 Award of Excellence from Booking.com
- #1 Rated Resort in the Florida Keys by Booking.com
- Top 5 Rated Resort in Key West by TripAdvisor
- #1 Rated Key West Resort on Yelp
By submitting this form, you consent to share the review along with your name on the site. We do not sell personal data to third parties. Your email address will not be made public but maybe used by us for communication purposes. If you are below 16 years of age, you are required to obtain prior permission from your legal guardian(s). If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.
|Guest •||January 04, 2021|
We had a wonderful ...
We had a wonderful stay at Santa Maria Suites. My expectations were exceeded! The staff was incredibly friendly, out going, and go above and beyond. We had arrived early and Matilda worked to get us an early check in while also getting the bar setup 45 minutes early to make us cocktails. The rooms are all high end with full kitchens, a double headed shower, and comfy beds. We will definitely be back! Thx, Rya
|Guest •||December 09, 2020|
I seriously don't think ...
I seriously don't think I will ever go to a place like Santa Maria Suites Resorts! Service was amazing, the free muffins were homemade and yummy! We used the happy hour every day
|Guest •||December 06, 2020|
Our week at the ...
Our week at the Santa Maria Suites was incredible. Ray and Matilda at the front desk went above and beyond to help us with our stay- from choosing an available room to renting bikes and booking a sunset cruise, they were amazing. All of the staff was great, helpful, and kind. My only recommendation is for better pillows
|Guest •||October 27, 2020|
I stayed at this ...
I stayed at this property in October 2020. rooms and facility were very clean. Rooms cleaned every day and the staff were super helpful and nice. Property close to all activities and attractions and easy walk to many places. Fresh muffins and chocolate delivered to your room every evening - very nice touch. I found the rooms and bathrooms small for the price. The apartment is 2 story, a powder room, kitchen and living room on the 1st floor, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the 2nd floor. Based on the adv, we thought the property had beach access. The beach is very close to the property less than 5 minutes walk but thought the beach was direct access from the property, I travelled with teenagers and thought I could have them go to the beach without having to leave the property. Overall great property and great service and would recommend
|Guest •||October 21, 2020|
The rooms are beautiful ...
The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable Perfect for traveling with family. The hotel pool is great. This will be the only hotel we will stay at in Key West going forward