Awards & Accolades
- 2020 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2020 - US News
- 2018 Rated the #6 hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2018 Rated #1 Key West Hotel by Fodor's Travel
- 2018 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2018 - US News
- 2018 Rated 4 Diamonds by AAA (one of only two properties in Key West)
- 2017 Ranked #1 hotel and #1 resort in Key West by US News
- 2016 Property of the Year from the Key West Lodging Association
- 2015 Traveler's Hall of Fame Award from TripAdvisor
- 2015 Insiders' Select Award from Expedia
- 2015 Award of Excellence from Booking.com
- #1 Rated Resort in the Florida Keys by Booking.com
- Top 5 Rated Resort in Key West by TripAdvisor
- #1 Rated Key West Resort on Yelp
By submitting this form, you consent to share the review along with your name on the site. We do not sell personal data to third parties. Your email address will not be made public but maybe used by us for communication purposes. If you are below 16 years of age, you are required to obtain prior permission from your legal guardian(s). If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.
|Guest •||February 19, 2019|
Best receptionist in key ...
Best receptionist in key west, shes the bom
|Guest •||February 17, 2019|
Very clean with everything ...
Very clean with everything you need
|Guest •||February 16, 2019|
Very nice apartment style ...
Very nice apartment style room
|Guest •||January 27, 2019|
Very friendly staff. ...
Very friendly staff. The rooms are well equipped with full kitchen, washer and dryer, comfortable bedrooms. The heated pools live up to expectations. Happy hour was fun and the bar attendant very friendly. Very modern
|Guest •||January 23, 2019|
The rooms are very ...
The rooms are very clean with plenty of space. The staff is friendly and they make sure you know of the amenities offered. The cable is very limited and the showers are those annoying rain fall types so that is annoying. Free wifi though …MoreThe rooms are very clean with plenty of space. The staff is friendly and they make sure you know of the amenities offered. The cable is very limited and the showers are those annoying rain fall types so that is annoying. Free wifi though and an awsome pool makes it so you really don't worry about it. The fitness center is small with only limited equipment but I was still able to do my morning routine so I am fine with it. You will probably need to share though. The view is not all that great. You have to walk to see the ocean so that kind of takes away from the beach aspect. It is close to a lot of shops and restaurants though. You can walk or rent a bike. All in all, it is worth staying here but try to get a deal