Awards & Accolades
- 2021 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2021 - US News
- 2021 Ranked #17 Hotel in Florida for 2021 - US News
- 2020 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2020 - US News
- 2019 Rated the #13 hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2018 Rated the #6 hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2018 Rated #1 Key West Hotel by Fodor's Travel
- 2018 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2018 - US News
- 2018 Rated 4 Diamonds by AAA (one of only two properties in Key West)
- 2017 Ranked #1 hotel and #1 resort in Key West by US News
- 2016 Property of the Year from the Key West Lodging Association
- 2015 Traveler's Hall of Fame Award from TripAdvisor
- 2015 Insiders' Select Award from Expedia
- 2015 Award of Excellence from Booking.com
- #1 Rated Resort in the Florida Keys by Booking.com
- Top 5 Rated Resort in Key West by TripAdvisor
- #1 Rated Key West Resort on Yelp
By submitting this form, you consent to share the review along with your name on the site. We do not sell personal data to third parties. Your email address will not be made public but maybe used by us for communication purposes. If you are below 16 years of age, you are required to obtain prior permission from your legal guardian(s). If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.
|Guest •||August 27, 2021|
Beautiful atmosphere and such ...
Beautiful atmosphere and such a nice pool! Staff is all beyond friendly and happy hour with free wine every day! Free muffins and dove ice cream bars in the evening!! Would absolutely stay here again
|Guest •||August 23, 2021|
The place is charming. ...
The place is charming. The staff is very friendly. Service was excellent. Decor in the reception are could be updated otherwise I highly recommend this place
|Guest •||August 12, 2021|
Stay here. You won't ...
Stay here. You won't be disappointed
|Guest •||August 08, 2021|
I absolutely love this ...
I absolutely love this place! Very clean, staff is super friendly, great location
|Guest •||July 17, 2021|
We stayed here for ...
We stayed here for a week, which happened to be the week just before everything started shutting down for Covid. It was a great place to stay for our 25th anniversary vacation. Easy access to the main drag but off the path enough so it's quite at night. Really nice pool area if you just want to chill for a day as well. Really nice market across the street where you can grab a good Cuban sandwich. Staff was very nice and helpful when booking reservations and giving directions. My only knock is that I don't like slushy machine cocktails (pool side), but that's more of a personal thing