Awards & Accolades
- 2021 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2021 - US News
- 2021 Ranked #17 Hotel in Florida for 2021 - US News
- 2020 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2020 - US News
- 2019 Rated the #13 hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2018 Rated the #6 hotel in the USA by TripAdvisor
- 2018 Rated #1 Key West Hotel by Fodor's Travel
- 2018 Ranked #1 Hotel in Key West for 2018 - US News
- 2018 Rated 4 Diamonds by AAA (one of only two properties in Key West)
- 2017 Ranked #1 hotel and #1 resort in Key West by US News
- 2016 Property of the Year from the Key West Lodging Association
- 2015 Traveler's Hall of Fame Award from TripAdvisor
- 2015 Insiders' Select Award from Expedia
- 2015 Award of Excellence from Booking.com
- #1 Rated Resort in the Florida Keys by Booking.com
- Top 5 Rated Resort in Key West by TripAdvisor
- #1 Rated Key West Resort on Yelp
By submitting this form, you consent to share the review along with your name on the site. We do not sell personal data to third parties. Your email address will not be made public but maybe used by us for communication purposes. If you are below 16 years of age, you are required to obtain prior permission from your legal guardian(s). If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.
|Guest •||April 15, 2022|
Wow! This hotel is ...
Wow! This hotel is awesome. The staff were super friendly and helpful, and the rooms were very clean. We loved every bit! I definitely recommend coming here if you’re looking for a comfortable hotel to stay in. Although the prices were high, you could see your money paying off. Look no further if you are trying to find the right hotel. This is it
|Guest •||April 11, 2022|
We love this place, ...
We love this place, if you visit it kne time, you will be addicted to coke back every yea
|Guest •||April 10, 2022|
Really enjoy the view ...
Really enjoy the view and the seclusion of the different villa's
|Guest •||April 08, 2022|
We had a fantastic ...
We had a fantastic 4 night stay at this place. Room was spotless and our family of 4 had plenty of space to spread out. Service was top notch!! I’m talking Disney-like service:…this place is worth EVERY PENNY!! Matilda was incredibly helpful - helped us book a sunset cruise with snorkeling and kayaking. Hotel location is superb. A quick walk to Duval Street for all the action, but the hotel is nice and quiet - so peaceful. The pool area, bartenders, etc. we’re amazing- such a fun and relaxing time. We are on the way home and are already planning our next stay at Santa Maria Suites!! We couldn’t have asked for a better place in Key West
|Guest •||March 29, 2022|
We were there for ...
We were there for lunch st Milagro's. Good food - very popular place