At Santa Maria Suites, we make sure every guest enjoys a comfortable, safe, and seamless experience. This includes accommodating guests with disabilities.
Hotel Accessibility Features
- There are fire alarms for the audio & visually impaired
- There is accessible self parking
- The entrance ramp is non-slip
- Service animals are allowed
- There is alternative and/or large lettering on public signage
- There is an accessible path to check-in
- Accessible 2 Bedroom Flat Pool View
- There is an accessible path to ADA guest room
- There is an accessible public bathroom
- There is an accessible entrance to the pool
- Visual strobe fire & smoke detector are available in ADA room
- ADA rooms have audible fire/smoke detectors
- The TV has closed-captioning or decoders
- There are grab bars at the toilet in ADA room
- There are grab bars in the shower and/or tub in ADA room
- ADA room has a roll -in shower
- The are accessible faucet controls in ADA room
- There is a handheld spray unit in the shower and/or tub in ADA room
- There is a shower/tub seat available in ADA room
- There is accessible toe & knee clearance around the desk
- There is accessible toe & knee clearance around the sink/vanity in ADA room
- There is wheelchair access path between and/or around beds in ADA room
- ADA room placard has alternative text
Date: 10/18/2022Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
Santa Maria Suites Resort
At Santa Maria Suites Resort we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities.To ensure this, Santa Maria Suites Resort strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing.If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at 305-296-5678.Subsequent reports were run on: 02/01/2024; 01/01/2024; 12/05/2023; 11/01/2023; 10/01/2023; 09/01/2023; 08/01/2023; 07/03/2023; 06/01/2023; 05/01/2023; 04/03/2023; 03/01/2023; 02/04/2023; 01/18/2023; 01/02/2023; 12/01/2022; 11/04/2022; 11/01/2022; 10/18/2022
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility FeaturesThis website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.santamariasuites.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.